The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) was established to fulfill the need to cultivate the next generation of leaders in the construction industry as well as the association both at the local and national levels.
The purpose of the CLC is to act as a conduit for participants to network, exchange ideas about work and the industry, serve local communities and continuing education which includes both professional development and leadership skills. Our goals:
- To be an open forum to exchange ideas
- To be an entry vehicle into AGC to promote new member involvement
- To foster a strong network among peers
- To create a foundation for future development of the industry
- To discuss the most important issues and provide feedback to AGC leadership
- To provide leadership skills
- To provide a mentoring program with established officers and committee members
- To structure AGC and the construction industry for the coming centuries
- To network with similar organizations in the industry
Are you a young professional in the Austin area construction industry? Are you looking to enhance your construction skills? Do you enjoy expanding your network and meeting new people? Then CLC Austin Chapter is for you!
2016 STEERING COUNCIL
We, the Steering Council for the Austin Chapter CLC, are excited to keep the organization going with your support and participation. Click here to learn a little bit about us.