The Austin Chapter AGC employs a full time safety director, Rob Williams, for the benefit of our members. He is available for safety training, inspections, consultations and other services.
Some Services Include:
- Review of your safety program; Company Safety Policy development (manual preparation)
- Inspecting jobsite for potential OSHA violations and unsafe acts or conditions; OSHA inspection (accompany inspector) and OSHA conferences (attend with your representative)
- Training programs for employees regarding OSHA standards
- Updates on OSHA regulations & other legislative changes
- Safety library: video, & display materials
- Telephone consultation and safety meetings
- Company drug program development (policy/procedure/implementation)
- Investigation of accidents
- And other services as requested
Reassure your clients of your commitment to safety.
Contact Rob Williams and let us help you with your safety program.